1080P 2.8-12mm Lens Bullet 40m IR, Supports TVI, AHD, CVI and Analogue Outputs. Grey
1080P Resolution Varifocal IR Bullet with Smart IR Technology giving excellent night time images.
This camera supports the following video formats.
TVI 1080P, AHD 1080P, CVI 1080P and Analogue.
These CCTV cameras are optimized by our engineers to give the best all round performance in most standard environments CCTV cameras are installed in.
Excellent day time colour images and great all round night time pictures in black and white.
Robust weatherproof construction, suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
The cameras can be wall, soffit or ceiling mounted.
This camera can see 40M at night using the 4pcs x 42µ infared LEDs.
Fitted with a varifocal 2.8-12mm lens giving a manually adjustable angle of view from between 88 to 22 degrees.
Deep base option for making installation neat & tidy.
This camera is about the same size as our varifocal ball dome but also has a extension arm.
Easy to install using traditional RG59 coax, Cat 5, Cat 6 for video signal transmission. Camera video signal cable runs of up to 300m without the need of signal amplifiers.
These cameras are 12v DC avoiding the need for mains wiring. The maxiumum cable run from the power supply adaptor to the camera is 100m
These cameras have industry standard BNC female and DC Sockets fittings on the end of the camera fly lead.
• 1/2.7" F22 mega pixel cmos sensor
• TVI, AHD, CVI, Analogue Video output selectable.
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 1080P HD
• Manual Zoom 2.8-12mm Megapixel Lens
• IP66 rated can be used indoor or outdoor
• 4pcs x 42µ IR Led for night vision
• Fitted with IR cut filter for crisper night time images
• 12v DC 800ma consumption IR on
• Industry standard connections, BNC video out, DC socket 12v DC power in.
• OSD On screen display allowing the picture parameters to be individually adjusted
• Supports UTC function. The OSD menu can be controlled directly from any DVR that is UTC compatible, this greatly improves the convenience setting up the camera`s picture parameters. For the DVR to control the OSD menu the protocol should be set to coaxitron.
• Size: 83mm diameter x 171mm high x 200mm wide